Monday, July 22, 2013

Why "The Luckiest"?



Welcome to the blog! I'm Jenn, and that tall guy next to me is Andy. We got married in February and are livin' life in Austin, Texas, home of live music and breakfast tacos, two things we don't get to enjoy enough. This blog is our little space on the interwebs where we can share what we're up to with anyone who wants to know (hi, Mom).

Like all great couples, we met at a bar. I was wearing high-waisted jeans (awkward), and Andy was eight days in to growing a beard (way awkward), but miraculously we still found one another attractive. Three and a half years later, we got engaged on a football field, where we thought we were alone but in fact were not (a story for another time...). And at our wedding reception 10 months following, the first song we danced to was "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. 


"... And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday. And I know that I am the luckiest."

We're definitely not perfect, but as long as we have each other, we are The Luckiest. :) See you soon!

1 comment: